Achieving independence takes a healing hand and loving heart
Delaware Valley Residential Care is an innovator in community based and independent living brain injury care. Our mission is to maximize the capabilities of those affected by traumatic and acquired brain injuries through individualized programs, meaningful interactions, and exceptional care. We strive to provide the highest quality of brain injury services and do it in such a manner to allow residents to want to be involved in their individualized plan for recovery and to look forward to achieving their daily, weekly and ongoing goals. By putting the residents first and recognizing that they are the reason we operate, we can champion the growth process and services provided.
Delaware Valley Residential Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Current Job Openings
- Behavioral Therapist
- Cognitive Therapist
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Shift Supervisor
- Resident Care Assistant
- Cook & Prep Cook
- Dietary Aide
- Appointment Driver
Join the DVRC team today!
Inclusion & Respect Initiative
The world needs different kinds of minds to work together.~Temple Grandin
While providing care and therapeutic services, Delaware Valley Residential Care is committed to developing an inclusive and respectful culture. We as individuals are responsible to upholding the values of respect, compassion, and sincerity. As a team, Delaware Valley Residential Care preserves these values every day by providing every resident, family member, employee, and community member with a remarkable experience that promotes togetherness.
As an employer DVRC is committed to employing and retaining a diverse team of talented and engaged individuals. At Delaware Valley Residential Care we are committed to creating a culture that welcomes and accepts everyone no matter their background. We value and thrive on the differences among us to broaden our capacity of care.
- Eliminate disparities in care.
- We strive to provide each resident with remarkable care that promotes an inclusive and respectful culture. This is implemented through individualized programs, meaningful interactions, and exceptional care.
- Educate staff on cultural competencies to increase a culture of understanding.
- DVRC staff are trained on an annual basis in recognizing and appreciating our differences as individuals.
- Strengthen relationships internally and externally.
- Through our Admissions, Marketing, and Recruiting campaigns, DVRC is committed to building strong relationships with our residents, families, employees, and communities in which we serve.
- Increase diversity amongst our team.
- As an equal opportunity employer DVRC is committed to actively recruiting quality employees in order to improve the success of our programs offered to our residents and their families.
PA Govenor’s Achievement Award
Delaware Valley Residential Care was recognized by the Montgomery County Workforce Development Board as a nominee for the PA Governor’s Achievement Award for the 2016 year. This award recognizes employers who are exemplary supporters of workforce, community, and economic development within PA.
We are excited and thrilled with this honor and will continue to be an outstanding member to the communities in which we serve.
Interested in joining our team? Email your resume to email@example.com
Experience the DVRC difference!
Make a difference in the lives of others. View all the current job openings.
It only takes a few seconds!