Independence is within reach
The vision of Delaware Valley Residential Care is to provide the highest quality of brain injury rehabilitation services and do it in such a manner to allow residents to want to be involved in their individualized plan for recovery. By doing so they can look forward to achieving their daily, weekly, and ongoing goals. Our focus is on residents first and recognizing that they are the reason we operate. We can then champion the rehabilitation process and services provided. DVRC can further our mission by providing a unique Home and Community Based setting with an organized structured day program. This will permit the residents the freedom to be part of a larger and greater community while providing the resources to live and grow.
“Delaware Valley Residential Care is committed to resident, family, stakeholder and employee satisfaction. Satisfaction surveys are distributed on an annual basis. Data we obtain from satisfaction surveys assists with assessing our overall program’s strengths and weaknesses. Feedback that is received from these surveys help to improve the overall quality of services that DVRC is able to provide. To complete a survey, please click HERE. For current resident satisfaction data see below the statistics”.
“Thanks for giving Chris his life back.”
“Let me commend DVRC’s COVID-19 response!”
“Thanks to DVRC for keeping everyone safe.”
“I would like to say thanks and express my gratitude to EVERYONE at DVRC.”
“Thank you once again for helping out my Michele in a positive manner!”
“Thank you so much for caring.”
- DVRC sets it’s Strategic Plan for review every 4 years.
- Upon review, it includes it’s SWOT analysis, analyzes it’s key to success, includes measurable goals and outlines it’s business or organizational expectations.
Delaware Valley Residential Care holds quarterly QA meetings to ensure that quality is being measured.
- Reduce the number of critical incidents quarterly.
- Reduce the number of resident wounds quarterly.
- Track resident satisfaction annually. Delaware Valley Residential Care enforces the rights of persons served and all staff through accepting all complaint forms and analyzing them.
- Increase employee satisfaction annually and increase employee retention.
- Consistent training is provided to all staff members upon hire and on annual basis. Trainings are reviewed and edited on annual basis or as needed to accommodate the needs of persons served.
- Ensure all therapists providing services obtain their CBIS certificate after 500 hours/6 months of hire.
Performance Indicators and Statistics for the year:
- Data shared:
- Trends from our resident satisfaction survey data shows that in 2020 we have had all overall increase in resident satisfaction.
- Results indicate a strong positive opinion in the services provided. Compared to the survey results from 2019, this data represents significant increase from the 2019 survey in overall satisfaction by 9%. Goal for 2021 is to increase overall satisfaction to 80%.
A trusted place for your loved one.
If you are seeking long-term care for a loved one, contact our Admissions Coordinator. We will gladly discuss all of our care options. We are here to help!
It only takes a few seconds!